Splash Pant - Lavender | Waterproof Windproof Eco
The measurements below show the 'perfect' size for the garments. If your child is in between these specified measurements (primarily for height) we recommend to go with the next size up to allow for growth.
As our products are outerwear, they are a generous fit across the body - this will allow for 1-3 layers and larger body types, and all of our waistbands are elasticated for easy fitting. The most important measurement is height as this determines the sleeve/pant length.
Scroll down for diagrams on how to measure your child, and at the bottom of the page we have a link to our actual garment measurements if you would like to compare to items at home.
- $5 Canada wide shipping or free on orders over $50
- Buy now, pay later with Sezzle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fabric: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Durable, waterproof shell pant, perfect for puddle-jumping! Robust, elasticated design is easy to slip over regular clothing to protect against wind and rain. Featuring elasticated cuffs to prevent water coming up inside. We recommend to wear Splash Pants over the top of rain boots.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Elasticated waist for easy wearing and comfort.
- Fully elasticated cuffs for added weatherproofing, can easily tuck inside gumboots or be worn over the top.
- Reflective logo on the knee for visibility in low light.
- Relaxed fit, can easily be worn over regular clothing.
- Fabric: 100% Recycled rPET Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Packaged in Recycled Ocean Plastic polybag
- Shipped in Recycled Ocean Plastic mailer
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
We aim to ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Thanks to our partners at betterpackaging.com
All Canadian Provinces:
Shipping Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
All Canadian addressed orders are shipped with tracking through either Canada Post or UPS from our location in Chilliwack, BC.
Want to ship to the USA? Visit our US store www.thermkids.com
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally at this time.
30 day returns/exchanges + 12 month warranty. And we cover the return postage!
Read more: Exchanges and Returns