With 120gsm Ecosoft insulation and thermal fleece lining, our Snowrider Jacket is 10,000mm waterproof, and 100% windproof to keep kids warm and dry in rain, wind and snow. Rated at -30°C/-22°F for sub-freezing temps. Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for kids who love to sled, snowboard and ski!
- Product Specifications
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation throughout, with 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece lining.
Temperature rating: -30°C/-22°F
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Fully insulated as well as cosy fleece lining.
- Lab tested and rated at -30°C/-22°F, based on our recommended layering ensemble of merino/thermal base layer and fleece mid layer.
- Jacket is longer at the back for extra snow protection.
- Extended collar for weather protection with soft fleece zipper guard to prevent scratching at the neck.
Elasticated hood to keep it snug
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs inside the sleeves with thumbholes to keep hands protected.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Zipper and pass pockets for stashing stuff
- D ring for easy pass attachment
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Shipping Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
Our despatch team is enjoying a well deserved break over the holiday period! Orders wil resume shipping from 3rd January.
Orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post from our location in Chilliwack. BC. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
showing - of reviews