Our Hydracloud Puffer features a full waterproof and windproof outer combined with ultra-soft cloud-like comfort. Providing lightweight warmth and protection in wind, rain and snow, and lined with soft-touch jersey mesh for a cozy feel inside. Rated at -18°C/0°F for sub-freezing temps. And the best part... when the puffer gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Rainy days just got more exciting!
- Product Specifications
- Product Video
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation throughout, with 100% Recycled soft jersey mesh rPET lining.
Temperature rating: -18°C/0°F
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Lab tested and rated at -18°C/0°F, based on our recommended layering ensemble of merino/thermal base layer and fleece mid layer.
- Padded throughout to provide warmth in cold and snow.
- Soft-touch jersey mesh lining in the body, sleeves and hood for a comfortable feel inside.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected. Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Unisex fit.
showing - of reviews