- Product Specifications
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft and cozy microfleece for warmth and comfort.
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Microfleece lining throughout for warmth.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets for cozy hands when it's chilly outside
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Shipping Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
Our despatch team is enjoying a well deserved break over the holiday period! Orders wil resume shipping from 3rd January.
Orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post from our location in Chilliwack. BC. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
showing - of reviews