When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft breathable mesh for lightweight comfort.
We’ve upgraded this product for 2022, now with taped seams and contoured hood design for maximum waterproofing + weather protection.
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
- Product Specifications
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print + seam sealed
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Mesh
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Taped seams to prevent leaks
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Lightweight and packable.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Chest zipper pocket for stashing stuff
- Fleece lined pockets for cozy hands when it's chilly outside
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Unisex fit
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Shipping Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
Our despatch team is enjoying a well deserved break over the holiday period! Orders wil resume shipping from 3rd January.
Orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post from our location in Chilliwack. BC. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
Returns & Exchanges
*Extended Christmas Returns/Exchanges: Items purchased between 1 Nov & 23 Dec 2022 may be returned/exchanged through to 23 January 2023.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
showing - of reviews