- Product Specifications
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Durable, waterproof shell pant, perfect for puddle-jumping!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Elasticated waist for easy wearing and comfort.
- Fully elasticated cuffs for added weatherproofing, can easily tuck inside gumboots or be worn over the top.
- Reflective logo on the knee for visibility in low light.
- Relaxed fit, can easily be worn over regular clothing.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Shipping Flat rate $7.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
Orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post from our location in Chilliwack. BC. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
showing - of reviews