With 120gsm Ecosoft insulation and thermal fleece lining, our Snowrider Jacket is 10,000mm waterproof, and 100% windproof to keep kids warm and dry in rain, wind and snow. Rated at -30°C/-22°F for sub-freezing temps. Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for kids who love to sled, snowboard and ski!
- Product Specifications
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation throughout, with 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece lining.
Temperature rating: -30°C/-22°F
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Fully insulated as well as cosy fleece lining.
- Lab tested and rated at -30°C/-22°F, based on our recommended layering ensemble of merino/thermal base layer and fleece mid layer.
- Jacket is longer at the back for extra snow protection.
- Extended collar for weather protection with soft fleece zipper guard to prevent scratching at the neck.
Elasticated hood to keep it snug
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs inside the sleeves with thumbholes to keep hands protected.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Zipper and pass pockets for stashing stuff
- D ring for easy pass attachment
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
showing - of reviews