With 120gsm Ecosoft insulation our Snowrider Overalls are 5,000mm waterproof and 100% windproof to keep kids warm and dry in rain, wind and snow. Rated at -30°C/-22°F for sub-freezing temps. Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for kids who love to sled, snowboard and ski! And the bib detaches to convert from Overalls to Snow Pants!
- Product Specifications
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation, taffeta lining.
Temperature rating: -30°C/-22°F
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- 5,000mm waterproof + windproof outer
- -30°C/-22°F, with our recommended layering of merino/thermal base layer
- Fully insulated with taffetta lining
- 100% Windproof
- Adjustable and removable bib & straps
- Elastic ankle gaiters to keep snow out
- Cargo stash pocket at side
- Double layer knees for durability
- Reinforced inner leg and hem to prevent ripping on boots
- Reflective features for visibility
showing - of reviews