Our Hydracloud Puffer features a full waterproof and windproof outer combined with ultra-soft cloud-like comfort. Providing lightweight warmth and protection in wind, rain and snow, and lined with soft-touch jersey mesh for a cozy feel inside. Rated at -18°C/0°F for sub-freezing temps. And the best part... when the puffer gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Rainy days just got more exciting!
- Product Specifications
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation throughout, with 100% Recycled soft jersey mesh rPET lining.
Temperature rating: -18°C/0°F
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Lab tested and rated at -18°C/0°F, based on our recommended layering ensemble of merino/thermal base layer and fleece mid layer.
- Padded throughout to provide warmth in cold and snow.
- Soft-touch jersey mesh lining in the body, sleeves and hood for a comfortable feel inside.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected. Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Unisex fit.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Shipping Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
Our despatch team is enjoying a well deserved break over the holiday period! Orders wil resume shipping from 3rd January.
Orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post from our location in Chilliwack. BC. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
Returns & Exchanges
*Extended Christmas Returns/Exchanges: Items purchased between 1 Nov & 23 Dec 2022 may be returned/exchanged through to 23 January 2023.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
showing - of reviews