With 120gsm Ecosoft insulation our Snowrider Overalls are 5,000mm waterproof and 100% windproof to keep kids warm and dry in rain, wind and snow. Rated at -30°C/-22°F for sub-freezing temps. Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for kids who love to sled, snowboard and ski! And the bib detaches to convert from Overalls to Snow Pants!
- Product Specifications
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation, taffeta lining.
Temperature rating: -30°C/-22°F
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- 5,000mm waterproof + windproof outer
- -30°C/-22°F, with our recommended layering of merino/thermal base layer
- Fully insulated with taffetta lining
- 100% Windproof
- Adjustable and removable bib & straps
- Elastic ankle gaiters to keep snow out
- Cargo stash pocket at side
- Double layer knees for durability
- Reinforced inner leg and hem to prevent ripping on boots
- Reflective features for visibility
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Shipping Flat rate $7.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
Orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post from our location in Chilliwack. BC. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
showing - of reviews