- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Outer: 8,600mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Tricot Shell with bonded 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece lining
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in compostable eco packaging. Find out more about our Commitment to Sustainability here.
Combines the soft comfort of a hoodie with the full weather protection of a raincoat. A comfortable, casual style with a soft and stretchy feel, bonded with ultra-soft microfleece lining for warmth. Even the most stubborn child is happy to wear their ‘raincoat in disguise!’
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Soft and stretchy outer fabric with microfleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck..
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected.Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
Find out more about our waterproof ratings and fabrics here.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Shipping Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $60.
Our despatch team is enjoying a well deserved break over the holiday period! Orders wil resume shipping from 3rd January.
Orders are shipped with tracking via Canada Post from our location in Chilliwack. BC. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
Returns & Exchanges
*Extended Christmas Returns/Exchanges: Items purchased between 1 Nov & 23 Dec 2022 may be returned/exchanged through to 23 January 2023.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
showing - of reviews